Saturday, May 22, 2010

Stylish Pincushion

For a couple of days now I've been thinking/dreaming about making pincushion for my pins. I thought about making two - one for my wrist and one for the table.

This morning as I went through some new posts from those that I follow I've found tutorial that Tea Rose Home posted. It was about making stylish wrist pincushion. You can find her tutorial here.

I was inspired and I made it! Ta daaaaaa!


I think it looks pretty cool! :)


What do you think?



3 comments:

  1. Great job! I love the black and white check. Thank you for linking to my post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preslatko izgleda!
    Zavidim ti na kreativnosti. :)))

    pOoOz

    ReplyDelete

I like to read comments - short or long. They make me smile :) So please don't hesitate to make me smile ;)