Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hair Bow

Today was my cousin's 17th birthday and I thought to make her something. I figured out that cool hair bow would be a nice gift. So I made it. 


To make this bow I've used dark blue denim and pink sewing thread. I wrapped around the middle sewing thread (ideally would be if I had ribbon or something else in that color). 

As I was wrapping it in the middle of the bow I also wrapped it around hair clip. I've also made little 'stars' with the same thread.

After doing that I secured it to hair clip using glue gun and tried it on to see how it looks :) Its a bit blurry picture, I know, but I think it looks cool :)


I just hope that my cousin likes it as much as I did and that she will have opportunity to use it as I would :)

1 comment:

  1. creativity is back :) yay! don't be afraid of mistakes - it's all part of the learning process!

    ReplyDelete

I like to read comments - short or long. They make me smile :) So please don't hesitate to make me smile ;)