Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fell In Love With Ruffles

I fell in love with ruffles!!! I was searching for sewing projects and I found out that the most appealing are those ones with ruffles, whether its a ruffle on a bag or a skirt or something totally different.

I've found this gorgeous bag on Etsy at the MountainWomanFlavor's shop that I wish I had. 


But since I have to control myself and think wisely about spending my money I decided that it's going to stay only my "I wish" thing for now which might turn into "It's mine!" sometime in a future :)

I've also came across this blog (which I decided to follow of course) ~Ruffles And Stuff~ and saw the cutest skirt tutorials that I just have to make sometime, hopefully soon so that I can wear them this year :)




1 comment:

I like to read comments - short or long. They make me smile :) So please don't hesitate to make me smile ;)