Monday, May 17, 2010

Amazon Wish List

I've realized that it would really be a great help for me if I had some helpful (or even essential) sewing tools which are cutting mat and rotary cutter. 

Cutting mat is perfect for cutting fabrics for different projects. The way I figured so far, I can use it in two ways: I can draw a line on fabric using grids on cutting mat and then cut it with scissors OR I could use a rotary cutter to cut it right there on the spot. That is possible because it is actually self healing mat. I think both ideas look appealing to me. Cutting mat would definitely make my sewing easier and more precise. 

I've found these that I want on Amazon.co.uk

Cutting Mat, pink of course ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read comments - short or long. They make me smile :) So please don't hesitate to make me smile ;)