Monday, May 3, 2010

Fabrics

I love fabrics... different colors, designs, textures... they are yummy :) Recently I bought some fabrics for my sewing projects and then I discovered all other fabrics that I actually had at home. It is exciting, and I am looking forward to start using it.


I especially like colorful Michal Miller cotton fabrics that I recently bought. I love it! They are so bright, fun and happy :)

But I realized that in all that excitement I need to be careful and patient. I should not rush things. I should learn carefully all I need to know before starting a project because I do want it to look perfect. I like things that I do to be perfect, so that I can say: "It is good" :) But of course, I will be merciful with myself if some don't come out to be perfect as I desired. Its just not worth the stress :)

 Thank you Jesus for creating all wonderful colors, flowers and other beautiful things. You truly are creative God and I am created on your image. Thank you! You are beautiful!! Awesome!! Amazing!! Glorious!! Mighty!! Astonishing!! Breathtaking!! Majestic!! All powerful!! Wonderful!! Splendid!! Magnificent!! Marvelous God!! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read comments - short or long. They make me smile :) So please don't hesitate to make me smile ;)