Sunday, July 18, 2010

T-Shirt Makeover

I am excited to present you my first T-shirt makeover project!!! I had an old T-shirt that I hardly ever wore anymore... it was too long and it would be pretty hot in it. So I decided to do something with it and create something that I would wear. Additional fabric I used was from my old thin jeans. 




I wanted to do shirt makeover long time ago but what encouraged me was one of the comments on my previous post from STAEDTLER. I was invited to join their facebook page and was encouraged by their warm welcome and interest in my work. 


If you ever wondered what STAEDTLER was, I can tell you that it is one of the world's leading manufacturers of writing, colouring and drawing instruments as well as modelling/polymer clays. 




I don't think that I ever had a one shoulder shirt in my life and I really wanted one. Its exciting that the first one I wear is the one that I made myself :)



It would be cool if this would inspire you to do your own T-shirt makeover :) It's fun :)


I think mine turned out to be pretty cool :) What do you think?



6 comments:

  1. Wow, you really look fabulous :)
    What a nice idea to use your FIMO button for your T-shirt make-over!
    Keep on with your work - it's great!

    Sincerely, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just stumbled upon your blog on the Staedtler homepage. What a cool t-shirt makeover and your FIMO buttons are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome! you look great wearing it in those photos and you looked great in real life too! and I still really love those buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Yvonne, Kokopelli and Rowan for such nice comments :) Its encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete

I like to read comments - short or long. They make me smile :) So please don't hesitate to make me smile ;)